All couples have a desire to be connected with their partner. However, there may be times when different issues get in the way of really connecting like you both desire. You may face issues with your parenting styles, kids, in-laws, finances or sex life. Maybe it just feels as though you are always on opposite pages and never in agreement? You earnestly want to connect, but you are not even sure where to begin. If your’re married, engaged, or dating, communicating effectively is an important part of building intimacy in your relationship. Marriage and couples counseling works to develop the skills you need to effectively share your feelings while bett.
Sometimes, couples may wait until things are really difficult between them before seeking help. Couples don’t need to wait until things are bad to get counseling but can come in for tune ups, working on areas that they want to improve in, and learning how to better relate to their spouse.
I want to help you learn:
- Identify your feelings in the relationship
- Express your feelings to your spouse
- Successfully manage conflict
- Process problem areas in your marriage/relationship
- Improve the level of trust and commitment in the relationship
- Learn to develop shared goals for your life
- Learning how to enjoy spending time together again
- Spark the passion between each other again